• Until now, Support 402 IC manufacturers, 103391 pcs devices and keeps growing.
• Support devices with Vcc from 1.2V to 5V.
• The programming speed up further increase 30% compared to SUPERPRO 5000.
• The programmer support files up to 256 GBytes
• Extremely fast speed. P+V 64 Mb NOR FLASH memory in 11.3 seconds and 1 GB NAND in 108 seconds
• 4 isolated programmer modules based on SUPERPRO 5000 working asynchronously. Each module is built with 144 universal pin-drivers. Universal adaptors are available for varies packages up to 144 pins. New device support will be easier.
• Controlled by a PC via USB2.0 (high speed).
• Only IC manufacturer approved programming algorithms are used for high reliability. (+5%~-5%) and (+10%~-10%) Vcc verification enhances programming reliability.
• Advanced and powerful functions.
Production mode start chip operation at the moment the chip is inserted in the socket properly.
Project function simplifies processes such as device selection, file loading, device configuration setting, program option, and batch file setting into one touch step.
Password can be set for project files and production volume control
Batch command combines device operations like program, verify, security into a single command at any sequence.
Serial numbers generators are available as standard or customer-specific functions.
Log file is useful for quality tracking.
• Over-current and over-voltage protection for safety of the chip and programmer hardware.
• WINDOWS XP/VISTA/Win7/Win10 compatibility
Hardware & Electrical Specifications:
• Supported devices: EPROM, Paged EPROM, Parallel and Serial EEPROM, FPGA Configuration PROM, FLASH memory (NOR & NAND)n, BPROM, NVRAM, SPLD, CPLD, EPLD, Firmware HUB, Microcontroller, MCU.
•Packages supported:,SDIP,PLCC,JLCC,SOIC,QFP,TQFP,PQFP,VQFP, TSOP,SOP,TSOPII,PSOP,TSSOP,SON,EBGA,FBGA,VFBGA,uBGA,CSP,SCSP
• PC interface: USB2.0
• Stand-alone Feature: None
• Electrical spec. of the AC adapter: AC input 90V to 250V, 50/60Hz, DC output 12V/6A; power: 15W
• Main unit, AC adaptor, USB2.0 cable, software CD (include: install software, user manual), register card.
• Optional accessories: adaptor in varies packages.
• DIP48 adaptor is no longer standard with SP6104N, From 1 June 2020.