- 1.The AD8232 Single Lead Heart Rate Monitor is a cost-effective board used to measure the electrical activity of the heart.
- 2.This electrical activity can be charted as an ECG or Electrocardiogram and output as an analog reading.
- 3.ECGs can be extremely noisy, the AD8232 Single Lead Heart Rate Monitor acts as an op amp to help obtain a clear signal from the PR and QT Intervals easily.
- 4.The AD8232 is an integrated signal conditioning block for ECG and other bio potential measurement
- 5.It is designed to extract, amplify, and filter small bio potential signals in the presence of noisy conditions, such as those created by motion or remote electrode placement.
- 6.The AD8232 Heart Rate Monitor breaks out nine connections from the IC that you can solder pins, wires, or other connectors to.
- 7.SDN, LO+, LO-, OUTPUT, 3.3V, GND provide essential pins for operating this monitor with and for Arduino or other development board.
- 8.Also provided on this board are RA (Right Arm), LA (Left Arm), and RL (Right Leg) pins to attach and use your own custom sensors.
- 9.Additionally, there is an LED indicator light that will pulsate to the rhythm of a heart beat.
- 10.Biomedical Sensor Pads and Sensor Cable are required to use the heart monitor and can be found in the Recommended Products section below.
- 11.AD8232 Adopts an operational amplifier that is without using constraint to build a three pole low pass filter, eliminating extra noises
Rated Temp Range: 0——–70 degree
Working Temp Range: -40—–85 degree
Fitness and Sports Heart Rate Monitoring
Remote Health Monitor
Game Peripheral Equipment
Bio electricity Signal Collection
Professional ECG Cable
Disposable Surface Electrode
Dispatch From:- Mumbai