The MSP-FET430UIF is a powerful Flash emulation tool to quickly begin application development on the MSP430 MCU. It includes USB debugging interface used to program and debug the MSP430 in-system through the JTAG interface or the pin saving Spy Bi-Wire (2-wire JTAG) protocol. The Flash memory can be erased and programmed in seconds with only a few keystrokes and since the MSP430 Flash is ultra-low power, no external power supply is required. The debugging tool interfaces the MSP430 to the included integrated software environment and includes code to start design immediately. The MSP-FET430UIF development tools supports development with all MSP430 Flash devices.
- SB debugging interface (MSP-FET430UIF) connects a Flash based MSP430 MCU to a PC
- Software configurable supply voltage between 1.8 and 3.6volts at 100mA
- Supports JTAG Security Fuse blow to protect code
- Supports all MSP430 boards with JTAG header
- Supports both JTAG and Spy-Bi-Wire (2-wire JTAG) debug protocols